ios - Is there a Google Maps equivalent to mkmapsnapshotter? -


I have a UITableView which could possibly contain large numbers of cells, and some Showing a map of one of the UIImageView cells in a cell whose coordinates are only known at runtime.

I want to scroll the table view easily and I want to see the map in cells

I have been directed to avoid Apple Maps. In addition, MKMapSnapshotter is iOS 7 and above I have to support iOS 6.

So what is my best option?

I am already using it in any way, so if possible I would like to use it for that. But is this a feature? Is MKMapSnapshotter equal? I am surprised that I am not getting this document.

There is a GMSScreenshot class in SDK, used to take screenshot can go. However in v1.2 Google removed it, because you can use renderInContext instead. Here you can see some background information and sample code:

I think that although renderInContext < / Code> (and before GMSScreenshot ) is designed to take a screenshot of a map view that is already on a view, has been displayed for a while, map tiles etc. Have downloaded I'm not sure this will work well if you have created a map view in the background, set the position of the camera in your desired latitude / lone, sung it in an image, and then you want the other places you want It is repeated for it.

I doubt that the Google Maps Image API will work better for what you are doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -