java - Big O notation (Complexity) -


What's the big oops for this loop? - & gt; I think the loop is going to execute n times. But the inside work of the loop also n times correct? So can it make an O (N ^ 2) or do I combine them and this is a simple O (n)? I personally think that this is just O (n) because that is how many times a loop is executed, but I would like some explanation as to why or why not? As any explanation I have in my midterm. / code>

Think how often in the code executed by the loop. Each a [i] = b [i] is a.length bar, which we will call on n . So it is o (n) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -