java - Using jUnit to test a class / object which is not created yet -


I am working on a program that would be a kind of game for beginner programmers. I intend to provide an area where users can write codes as necessary (method, class ...). When the user wants to submit the code, then I will copy the content of the text field to a .java file, I will call the compiler to compile this class, and then I want to test whether the code is correct using jUnit Works.

Well, I know that jUnit is used for development purposes, but I think it can be very useful in implementing it in this case too.

The problem now is that when I need to compile my program, the class that can be considered (the user's code) is not going there. So I can not just call

  assertEquals ("wrong amount", 6, Foo.sum (4, 2));   

Because it will not know what the Fu Class is, since it will never happen at the time of compileat - before the user runs the application and coding begins.

I thought I could make a dummy class just for a compilation, but then when I need the real thing, I will not be able to change the file or write another file like FU2. Java, because FooTest.java will only work with object fu ....

I appreciate your suggestions to people !!! What can I do to deal with this situation?

thanks :)

two options:

    < Li> Apply the user interface and use the interface in the zenit
  • Use the reflection to get a public method from the class and call it.

    Reflection version:

    If you have an example of a class that you want to test (type can be object ), Then use methods to get a list of class objects then methods to obtain getClass then Change until you want to test (hopefully only public law).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -