mysql - Is the following possible in SQL query -


Is it possible, I am threatening my brain to think about the solution.

I have permission to add a line to the user, what I want to do ideally is a SQL table, a very simple table, some text columns and two integer columns

Only the text column and the SQL enter the independent number in the integer column.

Ideally ID numbers like these are random, but not already in the column (hence there is a unique number on each line). Also 10 points long (but it seems that it might be pushing).

Thanks

= post-text "itemprop ="

text ">

Sure - you can specify the string Insert the insert statement in the form and also the value - you can use SQL Fusion to generate random numbers after you calculate them, or use the code from which you are calling them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -