python - Pyside WebView example showing blank screen -


I'm starting playing with QWebView in PySide.

I can load the HTML in the web view and see it, although I may not have to load the page online or set the URL. Here's my example:

  Import from PySide.QtCore import from * import system * from PySide.QtWebKit import * app = QApplication (sys.argv) web = QWebView () Web.setUrl (QUrl ("https://www.google.com")) web.show () sys.exit (app.exec_ ())   

All I get is this Is there a nice empty white window anyone know what is missing?

Maybe you are behind a proxy I have experienced the same behavior and a proxy for the application Has helped set up. PySide.QtNetwork Import QNetworkProxy Proxy = QNetworkProxy () Proxy .set Type (QNetworkProxy.Socks5Proxy)

 ; Proxy.setType (QNetworkProxy.HttpProxy); Proxy.setHostName ("*********"); Proxy.setPort (****); QNetworkProxy.setApplicationProxy (Proxy);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -