sql - Converting Datetime to Time -


I have this code and I am trying to convert Datetime to time:

  Alternate Processes [DBO] BookingNo, RoomName, CONVERT (Varchar (10), DATEADD (S, CheckInDate, '71 71-01-01 00:00:00'), 101), Convert (Varchar (10), DATEADD (S, CheckinDate, '71 71-01-01 00:00:00'), 101), Breakfast from booking where idnm = @ iDnumber   

but I

to:

DATEAD (date format, number, date)

You should be shown first part (second), then show a number (how many pairs or decreases), and then finally Show a date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -