telerik - modifying IsFilterable of wpf RadGridView programmatically -


I do not have Xam for columns so that I want to set the "IceFilft" program, / P>>

  • I have two checkbox columns, when the first checkbox column check box is also automatically checked in the second checkbox column, this should be the only way.

    Can you please guide me how can I do this?

    I got the solution:

    The way to get your requirement here is.

    1. Setting IsFilterable:

      There are auto-generated columns based on the data you populate with RadGridView from among those columns To change the default settings for anyone, you can subscribe to AutoGeneratingColumn events and work with e.Column, then you may be able to set the visibility of the IsFilterable property. Controlling the check box column:

      You should pair the two GridWorker checkbox columns in the same or related properties from your grid data object.



  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -