c# - How to add Click event handler to TextBlock on Window phones -


I am writing an application for C # on Windows Phone, I am creating a TextBlock in my page using xaml How do I add an event handler in xaml I tried attribute as the use of 'click', but this is not a valid feature for text block.

Thank you.

It is tapped event (the simplest was almost perfect). Just a tip for you: The property explorer is on the right hand side of the window. If you click the event icon in the upper right, you will receive a list of all the events that display the control.

Double click inside one of the fields located next to the text and Visual Studio will create an event for you and will place handler in the code behind the file.

event handler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -