matlab - How to obtain the number of discontinuities -


It seems that a Sotho function (or any other periodic function with anomaly). I want to get the number of discontent for the limit stated in that ceremony.

For example, looking at the shape at Image details here Enter

I should get a scalar result of 2 because only two displays have been made in that range.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Cheers, Fellip.

This is always a question that you think of as dissatisfaction, Threshold is required after you yourSignal (variable name of your data)

  occ = sum (abs (diff (your signal)) gt; Threshold can be used for something like the following    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -