objective c - Cocoa touch Framework with Unit tests -


with Objective-C in Xcode 6: When I make a Cocoa Touch Framework, the project is already a unit The test is the goal.

Believing that I have a low grade and unit testing case in my framework: Interface MyClass: NSObject - (NSString *) Greetings; @end @implementation MyClass - (NSString *) Greetings {Return @ "Hello"; } @ And // test class # import & lt; UIKit / UIKit.h & gt; #important & lt; Xcastest / Xctest.h & gt; #import "MyClass.h" @ Interface MacCellel Tests: XctestCase @end @implementation MyClassTests - (empty) Test Greetings {Myclass * myClass = [[Myclass Light] init]; XCTAssertTrue ([[myClass Greetings] is EqualToString: @ "Hello"]); } @end

When I try to run the test, I get:

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "_OBJC_CLASS _ $ _ MyClass ", Referenced from: objc in class-referee at MyClassTests.o

Why is not the goal of the examination searching for my classes? I do not know what is wrong; I think the Xcode template will set everything up properly.

You add this setting to the x86_64 architecture - & gt; Valid architecture x86_64 and try it This may work.

See the architecture:

  armv7: armv7s used in the oldest iOS 7 support devices: As used in iPhone 5 and 5C Arm64: In the iPhone 5s 64-bit ARM processor i386: x86_64 for 32-bit simulator: used in 64-bit simulator    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -