php - CodIgniter - Setup db(create tables etc) for existing project -


I have a completely completely existing codeigniter project. I have created a MySQL db locally and have created database.php Has changed the name of DBN in

Now how to set up this DB by creating the table etc. according to the code.

I thought that DB / tables will be created automatically, but when I open the page, he said that the 'ci_sessions' table has not been created.

For example: in Ruby on Rail, when we have the code, we can

  rake DB: migrate   

Who can create all the tables I want this feature

In Django, we can do

  python manage.py syncdb   

which will create all the tables .

In Java, I will have a SQL file, I will execute the file through the DB command which will generate the DB table.

Any of the above codinggenters?

If the CI project is completely complete, you can export your database and make it server Which you will use ... php code by creating a database or table that you can see or

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -