R reprojecting map to lat/long -


I used the mapproj package to change the late / long set of map projection (in this example in lagrend).

  cord & lt; -data.frame (x, y) Lagrange and lieutenant-mproject (chord $ x, chord US $, projection = "lagrej") # some # clustering #here #here are cluster centers, but in the form of loggerase projection   

How to do it in R? I have read the package documentation and I do not believe the author has planned to set up a plot set. Intends to use beyond.

The 'standard' way to work with geospatial data in R is through the set of objects sp is the way to change the SP objects spTransform < / Em> both objects and methods can be found in the sp package. If you are not familiar with GIS and R, then there are many tutorials available, it is believed that this can be a fast learning phase.

An example of changing the 'Long Late' data for other estimates is detailed in:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -