Table with many columns ios swift -


In my app I need a table with multiple columns (I'm using Swift) I search Google I do, but I can not find anything that can be useful.

Objective: c:

example < P> Can you give me a doc, tutorial or something, which can help me create a table like this?

I think about the web-view, but what about the original iOS? How to do this?

Thank you!

I also need such a table and

please check this awesome post Do:

In addition to this, you can go straight to your source code from here:

was implemented in obj-c, which they have recently moved faster. They are using UICollectionView because you can view details from the post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -