vmware - How to detect unresponsive Virtual machine? -


I have windows virtual machine running on windows host server machine. I am using virtual machine vmrun utility from batch script. I would like to stop this VM if it is hanging or stopped responding. I can stop VM using the vmrun stop -hard command. But how do I know / know that VM is unresponsive or has hanged from batch script?

You can make a thread for ping or telnet VM machine If you are not getting any response for ping or telnet in the predetermined time interval for monitoring, then you can restart the machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -