xpages - Domino Designer sometimes showing no design elements -


I am using IBM Domino Designer 9.0.1. I have a locally installed server, and I have an ODP project connected to the NSF. Recently I completely forgot the NSF elements to open the Domino Designer (take a look at the picture). The preferences / normal / workspace is set to 'Automatically refresh' and is automatically turned off.

I have tried: Refreh (no effect), build (no effect), sync (progress bar is filled with 'Updating File menu based on Navigator Filter' but there is no progress. )

The only thing that seems to be working is to reorganize the ODP in a new NSF.

Does anyone have something similar? Can I Restore Only Domino Designer? Because, you know, it's just a load of fun!

Enter image details here

I found another. You have not been mentioned that if processing indication (bottom right of the green circle and status bar) did not show anything in the background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -