amazon cloudsearch - Ruby AWS Cloud Search Gem for indexing and searching compound queries for api version 2013-01-01 -


Does any Amazon know about Ruby Gems for Cloud Search? With the following criteria: <1> support for Cloud Search API version 2013-01-01

2) supports questions with many obstacles (i.e. "search" ", and 5 or above A rating was made, and was created before 1980.)

3) Search index also supports indexing data.

Note that I have already seen All of these:

- Parameters 1

can not be found - Criterion 3 can not be found

- Criterion 1

- Criterion 1 or 2 Not complete

If there is not really any gem that meets all of my criteria, then I will write my own.

Have you taken a look at the new AAS-SDK-core-rabbi gem from the AWS team?

I use it for communication with Dynamody and S3 Check out the cloud search service in 'API' docs with this pair of services:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -