git - cannot run hooks/post-update: No such file or directory -


Thx For this great article I have managed to manage a remote server under GIT control.

Unfortunately I had to change the server

Now after completing all the steps in the tutorial and running

  Git Push Original Master   

I:

  Error: Can not run hook / reply update: Directory to any such file or root@myproject.com: ../ver / Git / Myproject.git   

I have tried many more variations and I replaced

  #! / Bin / sh   

  #! After reading / bin / bash   

Anyway as far as I checked (many times) the path is correct

I am thinking Why do so say:. ../ instead of: / var but I do not need any idea where this comes from

Any suggestions on how to make it work again

To see if this problem is: cat -v / path / file
and if this problem is If you only can be sorted by sed -i are - E / \ r \ 'g' / path / file \ / code>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -