Installing UVM 1.2 in Questasim 10.2 windows -


I downloaded UVM 1.2 from the Acelera website. I am using QwestSim 10.2 and my UVM version is 1.1d.

I have now copied the UVM 1.2 folder to C: \ questasim_10.2c . Then I changed the

  mtiUvm = $ MODEL_TECH /../ uvm-1.1d   

line to modelsim.ini

  mtiUvm = $ MODEL_TECH /../ uvm-1.2   

But now Questasim is showing an error that the library can not be found. How to solve this problem and install UVM 1.2 in Questasim?

MTUUM is a different matter to support transaction recording in Questa (and perhaps some other content) For the additional version, UVM will give the graphics version.

If you do not install UVM, then you compile it as a normal package: In this way UVM ends up in a single work library, where you 're your other packages Are compiled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -