ios - iAd enabled app not receiving any requests -


I started generating requests immediately after I appeared in the last IAD enabled app app store, but it did not Until 3-4 days, any impression begins to receive ads from Apple (this behavior is normal)

Yesterday I had released an IAD enabled app and it did not make a single request sole impact .

The app is not listed for children when I was running my beta build before submitting it, then the app successfully created test ads. Apps appear in my iad pop dotboard, usually green is light and it says that it is receiving ads, but has not yet made a single request. My contracts in ITC are up to date.

Can anything happen that I have done wrong, or whatever I have forgotten, which is preventing me from getting any advertising requests?

The answer is, it appears normal. Even though some apps generate instant requests, others take a few days (in both cases it takes a few days to generate real impressions) My latest app starts receiving requests after 24 hours of release date and At the same time starts generating impressions. Before the Dupt Immediately started requests were generated but no impressions were found for 3-4 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -