ios - Unity - audio files play badly on iPhone and iPad -


suddenly seems very strange voice on all my voices iPhone and iPad, but they still seem fine editor. They look like sound on the device, if they are played through the poor telephone connection on the speaker - or if they were recorded with poor quality and then, it is only on iPhone and iPad devices, in Unity all is well.

I already tried:

  • I have 3D sound disabled files
  • On the audio source, I have the Bypass Effects, bypass Lesnar effects and bypass Rivrb zone set to 'true' all set to
  • Doppler level is set at 0

    some time ago it was all good, and This can happen when I updated to Integration 4.5.4 and XCode 6.0.1. But I can not say for sure.

    Any ideas that might happen?

    found it! The problem was that the audio settings 'volume' was set to 100 for some strange reason.

    So - the volume on the Mac was small, so it was played well - but the loud sound of the iPhone tried to play it, so the speakers just got mad .... < / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -