java ee - Compare and contrast Node.js and Servlets 3.1 nonblocking IO -


node. JS uses the non-blocking nature of Javascript. On the other hand, Servlets 3.1 introduced non-blocking IOs in Java EE7.

Please tell the differences between technical parallels and the two, as far as nonblocking and scalability are concerned. Serot 3.1 is a multi-threaded and async stream processing model, so parallel processing of functions is done.

NodeJS is the single async threaded model.

According to the performance both have almost the same implications, but together they can work for enterprise applications. But I have actually tried to do this though I would also like to see some samples on this. I got more info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -