java - Maven is not working on CentOS7.. unable to find valid certification path to requested target -


I'm just installing CentOS7 and trying to package my Java Maven projects

I get

  mvn package   

and I get the following error. Someone can tell me how to find it

  [Error] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins: maven-resources-plugin: 2.6 or none of its dependencies can be solved: artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins Failed to read: maven-resources-plugin: jar: 2.6: R Tiffatt org.apache.maven.plugins could not be moved: maven-resources-plugin: pom: 2.6 from / to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): sun.security.validator. ValidatorException: PKIX Path Building Failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: Unable to find valid authentication path for the requested goal - & gt; [Help 1] [Error]    

Looks like you're behind proxy if , Then Maven needs a proxy configured in the local Mewen repo's own settings file (settings.xml).

If that does not work, then dump your Maven local repository and force it to re-download all its dependencies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -