javascript - Replace image in DIV on Phonegap -


I write an application in PhoneGap and I need to create a function:

Play button, An image appears in the DIV and after 3 seconds it automatically turns into another image.

  & lt; Div id = "imgtrening" & gt; & Lt; div class = "cw1a" style = "display: none" & gt; & Lt; Img style = "width: 100%"; Src = "picture / cw1a.jpg" alt = "" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; div class = "cw1b" style = "display: none" & gt; & Lt; Img style = "width: 100%"; Src = "picture / cw1b.jpg" alt = "" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

and after clicking on the button id = "play":

  document.getElementById ('play'). Onclick = function () {$ ('.cw1a'). CSS ('display', 'block') sleep (3000); $ ('.cw1a'). CSS ('display', 'none') $ ('.cw1b') CSS ('display', 'block')}; Unfortunately, my application waits for 3 seconds and shows the second image (I do not see the animation effect) (sleep has another function 3000 milliseconds): (  

This is because .css ('display', 'block') or .css ('display' >

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -