python - Gmail IMAP is sometimes returning bad results for fetch -


I am using Python to connect via IMAP via IMAP.

When I am a bunch of eDes, sometimes in the result some weird people are attacked by the end.

This bug looks intermittent and starts appearing in a couple of weeks or so.

For example, let me fetch one:

  & gt; & Gt; Import imaplib & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Conn = imaplib.IMAP4_SSL ('imap.gmail.com') & gt; & Gt; & Gt; # Certification etc. & gt; Conn.uid ('fetch', '12, 13 ',' (X-GM-THRID) ')   

I get occasional results:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; ['1 (X-GM-THRID 123123123123 UID12)', '2 (X-GM-TRDD 123123123123 UID 13)', '365022 (UID 601722 Flags (\\ viewed))]]   

(Added line breaks for readability, the ID has been changed from the original, usually I get more than two.)

It is very strange that I am about the additional message It has sometimes not requested anything, sometimes it does not. No matter what fields I bring, additional results (I have only seen one or two times) are not included, and it only includes Flange information.

Why any thoughts are happening?

The following was followed in the IMAP protocol mailing list earlier this week:

"As of Monday [October 7], Gmail now supports reporting changes to the flag, anywhere we will report new / bad messages (i.e., it is allowed by most protocols, but certainly IWL ). This is only enabled for gmail.com users, Google Apps will follow users a week or so, assuming we do not get any problems. "

However, apparently there are problems with the new functionality because today they said that it rolled back Going:

"We are seeing many reports of the programs, which were not expected for additional FET reactions, which we started on Monday. We are rolling back soon Because many problems in older versions of the popular client for our knowledge of this part of things). "

- Rick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -