c# - Determining what code is triggering lazy loading in EF -


I have an application that was initially developed with a very tight deadline, so lazy loading The product was employed to get out of the door and was fast. Well, now the performance is a matter of concern and I take some precautions and obviously load the properties, provided that hundreds of database issues are being questioned due to the slow performance of the biggest performance constraints for a long time. My problem is that for some pages, since I have triggered each query, I can see that some questions are asked, but I can not tell why it is

What I would like to do is a way to spot the code from which this is happening in my ideal world, I could just click a few clicks and "started querying the database." Is this possible?

I was recommended to write by stack exchange friends, this gives you a great feedback and this unit The framework can be wired, you will be able to see all the SQL queries and you can help it to locate the origin point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -