genymotion - How to create AVD targeted to API level 11 for Android -


I am creating an application with at least SDK setup until API Level 11. I am using API level 11 as target and compilation SDK. . I want to test if my API level will work on 11 devices. I tried to get the system image for Android SDK Manager's API level 11 but did not get it I also tried genomic but could not even get there. How do I get an API Level 11 system image? Or is there any other way that I can be sure that my application will work on API 11 (virtual machine)?

Thanks

I will not care about API 11-14 if you You will check that there are no Android 3.x devices in there. Many 3.x devices have been updated to 4.x. Updated not yet the most active idle device, which are not actively used.

In addition, when you target API 11, you target approximately 0% of Android users of such devices, but you invest time in supporting it. I really suggest reconsidering your target API and switching to API 15.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -