html - ajax issue to display the content of a simply doc -


I really want to do something with Ajax. My Mac has a folder with 2 documents: index.html and text.txt.

index.html:

  & lt; P & gt; & Lt; Input type = "button" onclick = "loadDoc ()" value = "click" /> & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; P id = "fileContent" & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; Function loadDoc () {var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest (); Xhr.open ('gET', 'text.txt', true); Xhr.onreadystatechange = function () {document.getElementById ('File Content'). InnerHTML = xhr.responseText; } Xhr.send (null); } & Lt; / Script & gt;   

text.txt:

  Hello   

When the user clicks the click button, then I want to click on the 'Hello' button on the contents of text.txt.

Does it work locally with my Mac? Do you know?

Thank you!

Ajax requests can not be made on file: /// this one Security restriction is.

What do you have right but need service through http: //

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -