ios - How to Horizontally Center View in Landscape orientation? -


I have an app that was originally written for iPhone 4S Landscape mode (480x320) but when I Go into the iPhone 5 simulator. See I see that my app is a left aligned and it has empty space spaces.

I was hoping that my app will be minimized in landscape mode in iPhone 5, any thoughts?

In addition to this, I have another app which is in my portrait centricly in Portrait mode (320x480) and iPhone 5, so if there is only one problem in this scenario?

It was found in the shape inspector - & gt; "Auto Resizing"

Just had to align the red box correctly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -