Is it possible to get the values for de y-axis in gnuplot? -


I need y-values ​​computed by GNUPLot, how do I get those values? In this example, the values ​​of 100 and -700.

example

I saw between all default variables gnuplot , But it was not found.

OK, try to give me clarification but my english is very bad, sorry for that first example; Enter image details here

Here you can see the problems I have in black Once done, the offset is set to white in the column, but it depends on the values ​​of Y-Min and Y-Max. I think, when I have these values ​​I can calculate the offset, now I have only one hard price;

  "tail- 60 log.txt" U1: (- ($ 12)): ($ 12> 300? (- $ 12): sprintf ("$ 12 "): font", 10 "TC RGB" white "offset 0,0.2 notitated offset," "(" $ 12 and lieutenant) "on the left side of the label" "(" "), \" & lt; tail-60 log.txt "; = 300 & amp; $ 12 & gt; 0)? ("$ 12"): The font ", 10" TC RGB "black" rotated offset 0, -1.7 notit, \   

on the left side of the Sprint ("") label) Or is there other solution?

Here the example number 3 is. Example 3 I think I can not follow you, sorry about it I try;

  Set Terminal Unknown Plot "& lt; tail-60 log .txt" 9:12 print and use GPVAL_Y_MAX, GPVAL_Y_MIN replot   

Price: 650,0 150,0 and those are the value of column 12, but ok, but not the value of the y-axis and just below zero (See example 3) What is wrong or do not I understand?

(I changed my subject because I do not know how to add comments with a photo)

These values ​​are the result of autoscaling of gnuplot. You have access to these values ​​only after variables GPVAL_Y_MIN and GPVAL_Y_MAX (Type shown variables all

If you need those values ​​for something in the plot then you first plot the unknown terminal And then on your actual terminal:

  set terminal unknown plot 1.01 * x set terminal wxt extended set label graph left 0.1.0.9 sprintf ('y_ {max} =% .2f' , GPVAL_Y_MAX) replot    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -