java - Class access modifier -


I have the following two classes

  package one; Public class student {/ some code} package two; Public Class Test {Public Stable Zero Main (String AZ []) {Student S = New Student (); // some codes}}   

Even if the "student" category has a public access modifier, whenever I try to create an object for the student class, in the test class, which The other is the package, the mistake is saying that either I must import the student class or make a new class.

I thought that if a class has been declared public then it can be reached from any place. But why do eclipse call it an error?

You do not have a import statement, so the compiler does not know that Student reference one. The student / <> is the code. You can either use:

  import one. student;   

or

  import one. *;   

... or when you create an object, fully qualify the name:

  one.Student s = new.Student (); This is not the point of access - this is not a compiler who does not know how to solve identifier  student  in the name of fully qualified class.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -