java - How to not replace named parameters in EntityManager.createNativeQuery()? -


I am using JBOSS AS 7 and I want to use this command before querying:

  entityManager.createNativeQuery ("SET SET NLS_DATE_FORMAT = \" YYYY-MM-DD HH24: MI: SS \ ");   

Now if I urge this query, error message "All named parameters are not set: [MI: SS]" it is understood, and I Named Parameters and everything I understand. But in this case only I want this whole string not hidden.

I tried to set "parameter" "MI" to MI and "SS" to SS, but did not get any help from this. / P>

How can I set this query to fire without having to hibernate in trying to change the named parameter? Or how can I set this information to this server worldwide? In GB persistence.xml or standalone.xml?

Try with single quotes:

  string sql = " Set session nls_date_format = 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24: MI: SS' "; entityManager.createNativeQuery (SQL);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -