java - RichtextString notworking in hssfworkbook cell -


I want to partially color my Excel sheet cell text so that rich text string can be used for this But it is not working ... there is no error. I am unable to figure out what is wrong. This is my code.

This answer contains the string .. I want to paint the last (,), and the remaining color in red in the red color

  if (Answer contains ( ",")) {String s = ","; Int second = answer.lastIndexOf (s); HSSFCell cell7 = thisRow.createCell (short) i); Cell7.setCellStyle (style2); HSSFRichTextString richTextString = New HSSFRichTextString (Answer); RichTextString.applyFont (0, second, style 5.getFontIndex ()); Cell7.setCellValue ("+ RichTextString); When I try to use cell7.setCellValue (richTextString); It says: The method is not applicable for the value of the set value (string) HSSFCell (HSSFRichTextString)    

You accidentally get a rich text string with a string < / Code> with the empty string "" . This effectively removes all formatting.

"" Do not include, Yonki an overloaded directly.

  cell7.setValue (richtextstring);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -