javascript - angular Orderby Date not sorting correctly -


I have some JSN data that meets my server whose date field is formatted like "StartDateTime": "2014-09 - 04T18: 14: 26Z "

I create a table as the following:

  & lt; Table Class = "Table Table-Condensed Table-Border Table-Stripe Table-Hover Reactive" & gt; & Lt; Tr & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Title & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Start Date & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; / Tr & gt; & Lt; Tr ng-repeat = "Every Event in Events | Order By: StartDetermine" & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Period & gt; {{EveryEvent.Title}} & lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Period & gt; {{EveryEvent.StartDateTime | Date: 'less'}} & lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;   

Events have not been started from the right date. My question is that what I need to do to sort this date correctly Fyi is not included in my example To date, clicking on the column is sorted and it is reversed. When I do this, then the dates are resolved correctly so that what I need is the initial form to be done correctly.

Here one

You just around StartDateTime The following works in your example are missing quotation marks.

  & lt; Tr ng-repeat = "Every event in the event | Order: 'StartDateTime'" & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -