javascript - bootstrap modal prevent rightclick -


I try to stop default on mouse-rightclick and do not try to open a bootstrap model.

If I use "Warning" and do nothing, rightclick is paused, but when I open a bootstrap model it is not. I tried to google it, but I can not find my answer.

  $ ("timer"). ("Contextmenu", function (evt) {evt.preventDefault);}); $ (". Timer"). Musudaun (function (e) {// $ ( ". Timer"). Bind ( "Prasngmenu ', function () {return false}); e.preventDefault (); if (e. Button == 2) {e. preventDefault (); $ ('# changeTime'). Modal ('show'); // rightclick is not restricted. // alert ('hello'); // it works ... return return; } True true;}); Can anyone help me?   Thank you.  

is php:

  echo & lt; td class = "description" name = "id '. $ Todos-> id.' & Gt; & lt; span class = "descriptionText '. $ Todos- & gt; Id.' '& Gt;' . $ Todos- & gt; Description '& lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; td style = "width: 50px;" & Gt; & Lt; Span class = "timer bridge-right btn btn-primary" name = "id". $ Todos-> ID. ' & Gt; 'Show_time ($ todos- & gt; Kul_taim)' & Lt; / span & gt; & lt; / td & gt; & lt; / tr & gt; ';   < P> HTML modal is:  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -