jsf - hideNoSelectionOption in selectOneMenu is not working as expected -


I have the following selection menu and inside of my component I have to keep an item which should not be displayed, for example In those cases where the value from # {mybean.value} matches the value from # {mybean.ListValues} ), I do not want an empty option in my combo box .

  & lt; P: selectOneMenu value = "# {mybean.value}" do not hide select option = "true" required = "true" required message = "required data" & gt; & Lt; F: Selection item item label = "" item value = "# {null}" no selection option = "true" /> & lt; F: selectItems value = "# {mybean.ListValues}" var = "option" itemLabel = "# {option.optionName}" itemValue = "# {option.optionId}" /> & Lt; / P: selectOneMenu & gt;   

I searched, but I did not find anything useful, just a link where exactly this problem has been described.

Myprimus version 3.5

Where do you get it from?


What you are actually seeing is the f: selectItems component, this feature is that the select item disables the selection, historically,

Ideally, you must have

  and 

selectonlymountain = "# {mybean.value}" must be required = "correct" message = "required data "& Gt; & Lt; F: select item item label = "" item value = "# {null}" no selection option = "true" /> & lt; F: selectItems itemDisabled = "# {Mybean.value == 'Avalue'}" value = "# {Mybean.ListValues}" var = "option" itemLabel = "# {option.optionName}" itemValue = "# {option. OptionId} "/> & Lt; / P: selectOneMenu & gt;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -