split - PHP Splitting a result -


I was hoping to get help with some ideas / php.
I use the following to return a price: in my case 612B hex is decimal I am 61 & amp; Flip is required; Make 2b and 2b 61 from USER_EVENT with the USER_EVENT as "Stringers ID = 'Lonorranger' '' (select cast) (inserted (cast (rect, 1, 1)) (varbinary ); $ Skillfound1 = odbc_result ($ skillsearch1,1);

Thanks

Edit1:

Where

  str_split ($ test, 2)));   

I only had to convert it to

  str_split ($ test, 1));   

And I found what I wanted to thank you for your help.

  $ test = '1234'; $ Result = implode (// 3. Include array in array_reverse string (// 2. Reverse order of str_split ($ test, 2)); // 1. Convert array with two letter values ​​var_dump ( $ Result);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -