c++ - VS 2010 Cannot open source file "string" -


Suddenly, my VS Intelligence into the 2010 project started to go crazy

Everything is well-formed, but now it can not get the original C ++ header files like string, map, etc. Now he does not recognize the std :: namespace, and this is usually just going.

The code is still compiled, but not the one that I work for, I can not get intlasance to work properly.

The closest existing question I found was here:

But this solution does not work for me.

I have both 2012 and 2010 installed, so I am thinking that each other has messed up I have been using 2010 for this.

OK, I understood it was related to:; I had to change it a bit.

1) Open the properties dialog. It was not clear to me that what exactly was the answer to it. I was right clicking on my project and am selecting the properties.

The right thing to do is to choose an individual sub-project under your solution, with that selection, move your mouse to the top left of the solution explorer. When you hover over that icon, you should see "Properties" open it.

2) Open Directory Properties. Under the configuration property, select the VC + Directories option.

3) In some way, all of these values ​​were cleaned up for me. To fix this, here is closely related to the answer: I did the following:

2a) For each directory values ​​(such as executable directory), select and drop down on the drop down Click ...

2b) Unselect inherited from parent

2c) Click OK You should not see any change in the edit box as a result.

2d) Click Edit again.

2e) Right click without changing anything.

2f) Now you should see an example $ (executable path) for executable directories.

g) Repeat for each directory entries at the end, the executable directories will be set to $ (executable path), include $ (include in) directory, etc.

h) Finally apply and then click OK in the master dialog.

After doing this, my contents finally work again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -