In NetBeans, is there a keyboard shortcut for moving between HTML tags? -


When editing an HTML file, if the cursor is on an opening tag, the matching tag is highlighted in the editor . I would like to be able to mapping an important combination such as alt + (or something) to go to the closing tag I look for a similar action -> Options-> The keypad, but not one, so I decided to try to make one for it. I have found that I can do this in several steps: ctrl + / ( Fold code), , ctrl + * (reveal code). I have recorded a macro of this, and it has produced this code:

  Fall-fold-tree care-forward extension-fold-tree   < p> Unfortunately, when I run the macro, the cursor remains in the same place as if instead of ending at the end of the closing tag, like I did manually, I've successfully created a macro that has the initial tag from the closing tag Runs on:  
  Fall-fold-tree visas But I can not get an employee working ahead, I am also feeling bad that I am ignoring the action in keymap settings and now the wheel I am trying to change again. Is this an action that already exists? And if not, does anyone know how macros can work?  

There is an existing verb for this in the keymap, called "brace that matches the insertion point" The shortcut ctrl + [ or command + [ is in the Mac.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -