ios - Why Xcode GM candidate 2 keeps crashing when debugging swift code? -


I'm a little worried here, I'm developing an app in Swift and I've gone through all the Xcode beta Without the debugger, use every two lines like println () is all hoping that some updates will soon bring back my precious lldb but No I am currently on Xcode GM candidate 2 and I'm getting this:

  • If I have an exception in that app Micro hit I'm growing, I can not do anything. If I try po or the stack trace simply crashes via Xcode.

  • Breakpoints work randomly, but most of the time it is an Xcode crash

    Do I do something wrong Am I

    Is there any setting I do not remember?

    I have changed the ' debug information level by' 'I In the div class = "text" itemprop = "text">

    > compiler default 'from' only line table '.

    contains

    create setting - & gt; Apple LVVM 6.0 - Code Generation

    section

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -