javascript - Raise EvalError and InternalError -


When I search for the type of JavaScript errors, I think that there are 7 error types accordingly. I can generate all five core errors such as SyntaxError , ReferenceError , RangeError , URIError and TypeError .

However, I could not find any way to generate other 2 error types EvalError and InternalError . How do I generate it? (Or) Is there an example of a javascript code that increases these errors?

from ES5:

EvaluError 15.11.6.1
The exception is not currently used within this specification

So I think this error can not be done in modern browsers.

InternalError , the page that you say to the link:

InternalError
creates an example representing an error that then Occurs when an internal error is thrown in the javascript engine. e.g. "Too many recurring" .

And true enough, running

  function foo () {foo (); } Foo ();   

throws

  internal error: too many recurring    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -