json - Can't get Roxy Fileman working on TinyMCE 4.x -


I am trying to add to my project.

It is ok to debug while using local work, I can view folders and manage them), but when I try to access it from the browser, it does not work .

My project is on IIS 7. I file config.json like this:

"FILES_ROOT": "C: \ SRV-XX \ MyProject \ Docs",

But I get this error: "Error loading asp_net / main.ashx ".

I have read so that I tried to extract this code from web.config in the Fileman folder:

   & Lt; mimeMap file extension = ".json" mimeType = "app / jason" /> & Lt; / staticContent & gt;   

But there is still nothing, I only get these alerts (e-loading config and e_action disables) and I can not see the folders.

I also have IIS handle * .Jone files, but this will not work either.

I do not know how to fix this ... please help me..It's driving me crazy!

I thought it!

I'm actually using the ASP .NET Framework 4.0.

I noticed that in my fileman / web.config I had these 3 code lines:

   & Lt; / Assemblies & gt;   

I commented on it and it worked! This assembly only works from framework 4.5 only.

This is it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -