mysql - Maximum Count of Distinct Values in SQL -


Please forgive me if this is answered but can not use search tool or a basic Google query is.

I am trying to return a value that indicates the maximum number of rows to any specific value in a column in SQL. For example, I like something like

  SELECT MAX (COUNT (DISTINCT person_id) my_table from MAX_NUM_PERS_ROW   

And if the person with most lines in the table 5 If there are rows, then the return value will be 5.

Any and all help is appreciated!

You can do nested aggregation:

  to select max (cnt) (select person_id, count (*) from mytable group as cnt person_id By) p;   

If you really want to make that person You can also do this:

  select person_id, count (*) as counted by my_table from person_id (*) desc range 1;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -