php - how to force magento to use my custom price -


Hello and thanks for reading, I am working on Magenta EE 1.13, here I have added a new price area on the product editing page (offer price and deal price) next to the original price and special value areas and there is a problem: When I'm determined that I need to use magenta to make a deal value or offer price, then I do not find it complicated and easy to find. What do I think I can override the addFinalPrice method or override the GetFinalPrice method, but I'm not sure if this is correct, any ideas will be appreciated, thanks in advance Update: Is there a way to save the last price after saving the last save since editing the product?

You need to add a supervisor to event list_product_get_fine_price. Please check the answer given below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -