php - Warning about `$HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA` being deprecated -


I changed to PHP 5.6.0 and now I got the following warning everywhere:

  Deprecated: $ HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is being automatically populated and will be removed in future versions. To avoid this alert set 'always_popala ____ post_data' in '-1' in php.ini and instead use php: // input stream. In the unknown in line 0 warning: header information can not be modified - headers have already been sent to unknown on line 0   

OK, I depend on some exclusion feature . Except that no!

  1. I have never used this variable in any of my script, honestly I did not know that it is also present.
  2. phpinfo () indicates that I have always_populate_raw_post_data set to 0 (disabled). So what's happening?

    By setting this value to -1 I do not want to "avoid warning." This will only hide the warning, and I will still leave the deleted configuration I will solve this problem on its source I want to know and want to know why PHP thinks that is populating on HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA .

    It has been found that my understanding of error message was wrong. I can say that there is very little choice of words around Googling has shown the message to someone else as I did the wrong to show me - see.

    After being completely uninhabited, "This way wanted RMS." Responding to that bug by Mike, Tyrell explains that setting it to "-1" does not just warn you to go, it does do the right thing , that means that the criminal variable is completely disabled Does. It assumes that, due to being set to 0 still , data is populated in some situations, talk about bad design! To quote:

    Change the always_populate_raw_post_data INI setting to accept two values ​​forever.

    • -1: Master's behavior; Never populate $ globals [HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA]
    • 0 / off / whatever: BC behavior (content-type is not registered or requests other than popup is requested) < Li> 1 / on / Yes / truth: BC behavior (always populate $ globals [HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA])

      So yes, this set -1 not only avoids warning As the message said, but also finally disables this variable is popping up, which I wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -