python - simple regex to find two words -


I have a quick question with Regx that is driving me crazy:
  Sentence = "Dr. Peter is a great person, Dr. Mud Lumpert Mercury is a great man." For the meter again ("(Dr. | med.) \ S ([AZ] [az] +)", the sentence 'print'% 02d-% 02d:% s'% (m.start) , M.and (), M.G.P. (2)) This code gives me all the words after "Dr." or "Made" if word starts with capital Now after the string I need output for two words. If both of them started with a capital again, I tried some things:  
  Reader in the meter ("(Dr. | Med.) \ S (([AZ] [Az] +) | ([AZ] [AG] +) \ s ([AZ] [az] +)), print: '% 02d-% 02d:% s'% (m.start) , m.end (), m.group (2, 3))   

You can see how I got there. How can I reach "Lupeate Mercury" but also "Peter"?

Now I need one word or two words after "Dr.". And "Made".

I need to get "Peter" and "Lumpart Mercury".

Use non-capturing groups, make it optional within the original capturing group.

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Import re & gt; & Gt; & Gt; S = "Dr. Peter is a great person, Dr. M. Lumpert Mercury is a great man." & Gt; & Gt; & Gt; For the meter in re.finditer ("(?:: | Med) \ s * ([AZ] [az] + (?: [Az] [az] +)?)", S): ... print ' % 02d-% 02d:% s'% (m.start (), m.end (), m.group (1)) 00-09: Peter 30-50: Lupeate Mercury   < / Div> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -