sonarqube - Xquery textbox disapears after typing xpath query -


When I create a new custom rule on 4.4.1

I add the Express Query in the Textbox , But when I save it does not actually save when I try to edit the rule, the exquisite text box is empty. Then when I write it again and save it, the exquisite text box is removed from the edit panel, see the screen shot below.

Also, when I try to analyze my code with that custom rule, it does not get any error I can do a custom rule if I test [string-length (@ Token) & gt; = 10] A custom made with xpath query / idtiiIr

is not an exquisite text box

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

It seems that you have to face and, it is fixed in the next 4.5.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -