unity3d - iOS PlayGameServices expecting valid application id, but there is -


I have configured the PM 31 plugin for Unity and play games, and all the work on Android is smooth.

But when I try to do something on iOS, I get the following error:

  [GPGManager Model ForApplicationId:] Expecting a valid App ID   

The error shows when I use the init function. I have information on GPGApplicationID application. I pass client ID in init. So where is the problem?

This is just a hypothesis, but I think that if the app works very well with Android then the real problem is in PlayGameServices configuration, so if you do not know the Prime 31 plugin works But there are some ideas on the possible flaws in the configuration, please, tell me!

Are you still able to authenticate, or do you prevent a user from successfully authenticating? Are you I am currently having the same problem with the plugin

An optional solution that seems to be working is executing init () and authenticates immediately after startup (). For whatever reason, when this user will be successfully certified in this manner If I log out again, and try to authenticate again, then I get a "mismatch authentication" error that "relates to the expectation of a valid application ID." The warning that we are receiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -