asp.net mvc - MVC 5 Confirm Secondary Email -


I've improved detection unit class and registered a secondary phone numbers a Fonfon number and secondary email and secondary email Mail is confirmed.

This is how Ugrmanejr VerifyChangePhoneNumberTokenAynync and works fine with the phone number of GenerateChangePhoneNumberTokenAynync parameter as it may take a phone number

However, this email is not the case for ConfirmEmailAsync and GenerateEmailConfirmationTokenAynync takes only a user ID and token as a parameter: / so how can I verify Am I

Any help is greatly appreciated.

then change it back: p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -