c++ - ROS hydro opencv2 linking error during 'catkin_make' -


I have a little problem with my ROS Hydro disto, I need to use it for a project, so that anyone in Indico Can not change

The problem is that I have used the catkin_create_pkg packname opencv2 ... to create my project package. But when I try to call catkin_make , I get the following error:

/ opt / ros / hydro / share / catkin / cmake / catkinConfig Cmake: CMake error at 75 (find_package): A package configuration file provided by "opencv2" with no name was not found:

  opencv2Config.cmake opencv2-config.cmake   

Add the installation prefix of "opencv2" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set the "opencv2_DIR" directory in one of the files above. If "opencv2" provides a separate development package or SDK, make sure it is installed.

I know that opencv2 is installed because i can find it rospack opencv2 and I can use it in other projects which are not related to ROS.

I have CMakeLists.txt and package.xml

CMakeLists.txt:

target_link_libraries (BasicObstDetect_node
)

$ {Catkin_LIBRARIES}
$ {opencv2_LIBRARIES})

package. Xml:

& lt; build_depend & gt; opencv2 & lt; / Build_depend & gt; Trying to use OpenCVY instead of CMakeLists add_package (OpenCV) included_ directory ($ {OpenCV_INCLUDE_DIRS} )

and target_link_libraries (followers $ {OpenCV_LIBRARIES}) to add

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -