java - How to load new jar files dynamically to JavaVM -


I already have a JavaVM C object which is given by my library, but I have more jar and java files Need to add that in my application

What can I do?

The library uses JNI_CreateJavaVM (and jvm, (void **) and P_JNIND, & amp; RGS); Function to create JavaVM first time need to add more options to my application.

Someone has told me that the Java object has a function to load the Java object for the already created Java object.

If I understand your question ...

  Adding a Java object dynamically in a running JVM, a function is?   

Then use the following to dynamically add Jars to you application. (Add error check and exception handling as needed).

  Zero addJarToClassPath (last file jarfile) without public synchronization {end string; filename = "addURL"; Last class & lt ;? & Gt; [] Method type = New class [] {URL.class}; Try the {final method method = URLClassLoader.class.getDeclaredMethod (methodName, methodTypes); method.setAccessible (true); Method.invoke (URLClassLoader) ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader (), New Object [] {jarFile.toURI () .toURL ()}); } Hold (last exception e) {new runtime expansion ("failed to load" + jarFile.getAbsolutePath (), e); }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -